Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 January 2024

FW: Touchbase / Anirudh Bansal / Airbus

 Mitchelle

 

Pl ack

 

hcp

 

From: Anirudh Bansal [mailto:bansal.anirudh@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 3:29 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Touchbase / Anirudh Bansal / Airbus

 

Hi Dear,

May you kindly allow me to introduce myself as ANIRUDH BANSAL, experienced from AIRBUS, and my purpose of sending this e-mail is to seek an appointment with you to evaluate together “interest and additional Value proposition” which I can bring to your organisation!

My role in AIRBUS Corporate structure cuts across to support all Business Units of Airbus in India i.e. Airbus, Airbus Defence & Space and Airbus Helicopters in the fields of Public Policy / Government Affairs and Engagement Strategy, M&A and Joint Venture creation, Strategic Roadmap and Policy Implementation for ‘Make in India’ campaign, Industry Participation and Defence Offset and Industrial Cooperation.

I have over 23 Years of professional experience in International Business developing Strategic Alliances and establishing Industrial Partnerships in various industry segments, including Defence, Aerospace, Airport Authority, Urban Railway transport, Broadcast, Telecom, Atomic Energy, Space and Energy Management etc.

Further, I had earlier successfully managed multiple Business Units (SBU’s) simultaneously (P&L responsible), and lead large teams (several hundred people) addressing all core functions of businesses.

I am also carrying experience of interactions at senior political and bureaucratic levels e.g. PMO (Prime Minister’s Office), Central Cabinet Ministers, and Secretaries, and at various State levels, which could be of interest to you!

Here may I request an opportunity to participate in a discussion with you!

With Warm Regards

Anirudh BANSAL
Cell phone: +91 981 015 5254
E-mail: bansal.anirudh@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment