Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 January 2024

FW: quotation for 1st december 2018.nouvo spazio bqt 6th floor.lunch function

 Dear Devender,

 

This has ref to your mail where you mentioned that you were searching for a hotel which can give us a separate room for our planned get together on 1st Dec

 

I too believe this aspect is very important .

 

I have had many lunch-meetings at Khar Gymkhana ( for our own small – 15 persons – group of ex-L&T HR executives ) in their ground floor restaurant where they allotted one , partially separated corner

 

But , in such a large crowd outside , you don’t really enjoy the chat  

 

Find below a quote from Tunga Regale ( obtained by my colleague, Hetal ), located in MIDC , Andheri

 

In the past , I have hosted some 20 odd L&T colleagues in this place

 

That room on 6th floor ( of course , a/c ) has windows with a view ( natural light )

 

Of course , if interested , you may want to visit and judge for yourself

 

You may be able to negotiate down

 

Being a Sunday , in MIDC ( main road ) , there is no problem for parking

 

With regards

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment