Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 January 2024

RE: SHORTAGE OF SKILLS CENTRES

 Dear Manish,

 

Feel free to phone me ( 98,67,55,08,08 ) tomorrow morning between 10 am – 1 pm . Most mornings are OK except this Tuesday

 

In the meantime , I wonder if you came across :

 

'Allowing immigrants is the only option' - Japan OKs divisive bill allowing more foreign workers 

 

 

My proposal at :

 

3 years to cover 32 Km ?

 

" BACK FACTORY " OF THE WORLD ?  [  09  Sept  2015  ]

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

From: Manish Kumar [mailto:mkumar@nsdcindia.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:55 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: amn@larsentoubro.com
Subject: Re: SHORTAGE OF SKILLS CENTRES

 

Dear Hemen ji

Many thanks for reaching out. Would u have time for a telecon sometime this week?

Regards

Manish

No comments:

Post a Comment