Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 January 2024

Enjoyed meeting you

 Dear Anuj,

 

 

I enjoyed talking to you during your visit a few days back

 

Since you are working on design of software ( send me the specifics ) , I thought following might interest you – and Amar

 

Regards,

 

Parekh  uncle

 

 

Context  >  How can AI save the mankind ?

 

Between DeepMind and Deep Sea ?  

 

Artificial Intelligence : Brahma , Vishnu or Mahesh ? 

 

2024 ! – V 2.0 of Orwellian 1984 ? 

 

Fast Forward to Future ( 3 F ) 

 

Racing towards ARIHANT ? 

 

to : Alphabet / from : ARIHANT

 

 

 

 

Context  >  Transport  -  Electric  Vehicles

 

Trans-portability Theory   

 

A Grand Challenge ?  

 

Will China rule the Sky ?  

 

Transport : an Integrated Logistic Plan ?  

 

Transport Solutions ? Must try everything

No comments:

Post a Comment