Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 January 2024

FW: Adding Family Tree

 Sandeep,

 

FYI

 

From Suman’s reply , it seems Personal.ai , will introduce this feature at some future date

 

I do not expect it for one year

 

Irrespective of that , it would be interesting to check up whether My Heritage has any facility to allow downloading of family tree that we have created

 

I cannot imagine how – since my tree might take a space of 36 “ x 36 “  ! I don’t think such huge horizontal / vertical , scrolling is possible on any site ( including our Blogger ? )

 

But , if it can be downloaded , it can certainly be PRINTED on a big paper – and sent by post , to a few close family members who might want to frame it and hang it on a wall

 

I think , we took a one year subscription of My Heritage and may be 6 months are over . So , if we want to download , we still have some time lrft

 

hcp

 

 

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:s@personal.ai]
Sent: 28 January 2024 05:40
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Adding Family Tree

 

I heard a few others successful did it. So sure. 

 

On Sat, Jan 27, 2024 at 7:45 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman 

 

How about Adding a process whereby a member can upload his family tree in his ai ?

 

On My Heritage website, I have created my family tree (. Though many branches are incomplete), going back 18 generations, some 450 years

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment