Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 January 2024

FW: Uploading my YouTube videos

 Sandeep,

 

I do not understand this instruction

 

You may want to check out with Prashant / Kishan – and then try out

 

Of course , there are may be only 125 English Poem videos

 

Hcp

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:s@personal.ai]
Sent: 28 January 2024 05:42
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Uploading my YouTube videos

 

make sure the youtube is accessible and transcripts are enabled in english in youtube.

 

 

 

 

On Sat, Jan 27, 2024 at 5:21 AM Hemen Parekh <hcpblogs@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Suman, 

 

My colleague Sandeep tried to upload in my ai page but, for some reason, couldn't succeed

 

I have over 1 000 on my YouTube channel 

 

Can someone from your team , send me detailed instructions on the process?

 

Thanks 

 

Hemen 

Get Outlook for Android

No comments:

Post a Comment