Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 January 2024

BEFORE SOMEONE MAKES DEEP FAKE , HURRY TO MAKE DEEP REAL

 Dear Friends,

 

My apologies if this unsolicited message ( a posting on Linkedin and my comments ) , causes any inconvenience

 

If I could be of any help , feel free to phone me ( 98,67,55,08,08 )

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hon'ble PM today inaugurated the Diamond Jubilee celebration of the #SupremeCourtofIndia where he highlighted that today’s occasion is the perfect example of technology being helpful in Ease of Justice.

✨ He informed that his address is being translated into English in real time with the help of #AI and it can also be heard via #Bhashini app. He said that there might be a few issues that arise initially but it also expands the horizons of technology usage.

⚖️ Even in our Courts, the PM said that similar technology can be implemented to make lives easier for the common people.

#IndiaTechade #DigitalIndia #ArtificialIntelligence BHASHINI

 

Activate to view larger image,

 

No alternative text description for this image

 

My comments :

 

-----------------------

 

 

Dear Abhishek Singh ,

 

I have been advocating our dear PM to launch his VRTUAL DIGITAL AVATAR , for almost past one year ( www.NaMo.in ? )

 

That would enable him ( his Virtual Avatar ) to " Chat by Speech " . one - to -one , with TEN THOUSAND citizen SIMULTANEOUSLY , - in 26 different languages !

 

Difficult to believe ? Not in this age of AI

 

Look at my own Avatar > www.HemenParekh.ai

 

Developed by Kishan - a 3rd year student of Computer Science ! in 8 weeks ( when free for a few hours from his studies / exams

 

 

PM can get it done in ONE WEEK

 

 

If in doubt , look at :

 

https://www.hemenparekh.ai/create-your-own-digital-avatar

 

 

Regards ,

 

hemen parekh

 

Refrerences :

 

Feedback is Good : Dialogue is Best ... 13 Jan 2024

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2024/01/feedback-is-good-dialogue-is-best.html

 

 

----------------

 

Dear PM - Here is your BRAHMASHTRA for 2024 ... 28 Feb 2023

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/02/dear-pm-here-is-your-brahmashtra-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment