Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 January 2024

RE: Thank you for signing up at NEON

 Dear Bob,

 

I look forward to “ speak more in person “

 

I am in Mumbai so any morning ( 10 am – 12 noon  ) or afternoon ( 3 pm – 6 pm )  IST , would be fine

 

In the meantime , I do hope , you had an opportunity to look up my DIGITAL SELF at :

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

In 15 days , I plan to publish an e-book titled “ Communicating for Productivity “

 

Any suggestion, where I should upload it ?

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 11:23 AM


To: contact@neon.life; bob@neon.life


Cc: biz@neon.life; abendale@vast.uccs.edu

 


Subject: RE: Thank you for signing up at NEON

 

Dear Bob,

 

 

Thanks for accepting my registration on NEON website

 

I was thrilled to read :  “ … and we hope to speak more in person soon”

 

My mobile no is : ( India-91 ) 98,67,55,08,08 ( Samsung – Android ). Feel free to phone anytime

 

Now as to your remark …. “…..if there is a good fit and if the timing is right.”

I reproduce below, from my earlier e-mails to Pranav Mistry :

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 1:01 PM


To: 'contact@neon.life'


Cc: 'pranavmistry@gmail.com'

 


Subject: RE: Here We Are, There We Go. Cya Soon 2021

 

----------------

 

Dear Pranav,

 

 

Thanks for this update

 

I also looked up a couple of videos re: NEON on Youtube

 

I understand “ My Neon “ will not be available for general public till 2022

 

I hope, I am still around till then ( I will complete 88 in June next )  [  TIMING IS RIGHT – I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME – due to CABG-HERPES-UTI-BP ]

 

I thoroughly appreciate that you are currently focusing on B2B segment , in order to generate some revenue

 

But here is a suggestion for your consideration :

 

You will need a huge amount of “ Personal Content “ ( of some human being ) for trial and error, during the development of “ My Neon “ – may be the “ Life History “ of that human, recorded as “ Digital Content “ , over a period of 50 / 70 years

 

You will find such content about myself at :

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

{ I just got printed 3 volumes of my poems – Gujarati – Hindi – English  / whose 636 Video-Audio recitalin my own voice, you can find by searching in Youtube , “ Hemen Parekh Videos “ – including an 18 minute video of my marriage, 61 years ago !

 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hemen+parekh

 

 

You can use my DATA/CONTENT as some kind of “ Starting – but genuine – Inputs “ for development of My Neon [ YOU CANNOT FIND A BETTER FIT SUBJECT ]

 

Awaiting your response,

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  

 

Mumbai – India  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  

 

 

You may also want to look up my following blog , where I have described Microsoft Patent for creation of VIRTUAL AVATAR :

Birth of a Black hole ?

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/01/birth-of-black-hole.html

 

with regards,

hemen parekh

 

 

From: NEON [mailto:contact@neon.life]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 2:13 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Thank you for signing up at NEON

 

Your interest is very important to us and we hope to be in touch soon.

Image removed by sender. 1f6fd5b1-c893-4a64-a2aa-453cdb606daa

Hi hemen

 

My name is Bob, and I am a part of the partnership team here at NEON. I wanted to personally thank you for signing up and sharing more details about your interest with NEON.

Your inquiry is very important to us, and although we have been receiving an overwhelming amount of requests, our team is doing their best to analyze every opportunity. We will be reaching out shortly if there is a good fit and if the timing is right.

 

In the meantime, I do encourage you to continue checking out our new website at neon.life or follow us on social media. You can also reach out to us at biz@neon.life if you have any specific questions.

 

Thank you once again, and we hope to speak more in person soon.

 

Best,

Bob Lian

No comments:

Post a Comment