Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 January 2024

FW: I OWE THIS TO MY COUNTRY

 Elton,

 

This was a B2B portal for Digital Marketing ( one company from any country , wanting to market its product / services to another company/s , in any country, including in its own country )

 

I believe your new initiative of Digital Marketing , is similar .  Or is it B2C ?  INCOME is B2B

 

Could such a portal help you to scale-up your business ? Of course , the database which I had compiled in 2015 , was for 2.7 lakh INDIAN companies

 

Since source-code and ( possibly ) the DATABASES , are still available , it could be possible to REVIVE / RELAUNCH this portal within 15 days – especially on CLOUD ( AWS ? )

 

At that time , we had following service providers :

 

Ø   For sending out BULK emails ( could be running into thousands in a single blast ) ……….. NetCore

Ø   For Payment Gateway ………… CCavenue

 

 

Pl study this carefully and let me know if you / your partners would want to discuss this with me further

 

Dadu

No comments:

Post a Comment