Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

RE: Sent this in PAI chat

 Hello Marissa,

 

This time / date is fine

 

For photo , what about the one on   www.hemenparekh.ai   ?  Download if OK

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

From: Marissa Brassfield [mailto:marissa@ridiculouslyefficient.com]
Sent: 03 November 2023 01:57
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Suman Kanuganti; Sharon Zhang; vishesh@incomegroup.in; Kishan Kokal
Subject: RE: Sent this in PAI chat

 

Hi Hemen,

 

Thank you for getting back to me with your availability! 

 

Let's confirm Friday 10 November at 8 pm IST / 6:30 am PST. 

 

It will be tough on my end to record any earlier that day, as I've got a young family who will be home from school on a holiday, and I forgot about the upcoming time zone change when I offered those windows in my last email. Thank you for understanding. :) 

 

I'll send through a calendar invite now, and if anything changes in your availability, please let me know. 

 

I'm looking forward to seeing you on 10 November

 

Cheers,

Marissa

 

P.S. Will you please send me a high-resolution photo or headshot?

Image removed by sender.

 

Image removed by sender. photo

Marissa Brassfield
Founder & Chief Integrity Officer, Ridiculously Efficient, Inc

 marissa@ridiculouslyefficient.com 
 http://ridiculouslyefficient.com

Kolbe 6-6-8-2

Image removed by sender. facebook

Image removed by sender. linkedin

Image removed by sender. twitter

Image removed by sender. instagram

Please excuse brevity -- I'm powering through an overloaded mailbox.

Image removed by sender. Meeting Button App

Image removed by sender. Join Newsletter App

Creative Intelligence - Your Guide to the Human Side of AI   My premium newsletter helps entrepreneurs learn how to partner with AI without outsourcing their humanity.

 

Image removed by sender. __tpx__

 

 

On Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 8:15 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Hello Marissa ,

 

I would prefer Friday , ( 10 Nov ) at 8 pm . Happy if it could be advanced to 7 pm ( IST )

 

Many thanks

 

hemen

 

From: Marissa Brassfield [mailto:marissa@ridiculouslyefficient.com]
Sent: 01 November 2023 22:27
To: Suman Kanuganti
Cc: Hemen Parekh; Sharon Zhang
Subject: Re: Sent this in PAI chat

 

Hi Hemen,

 

It's a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to recording the Me & My AI interview with you! 

 

Will any of the following times work on your end for a 45-minute call? We will aim to record a 20-minute interview in that time. 

  • Tuesday, Nov. 7: 8:30 - 9:15 pm IST
  • Thursday, Nov. 9: 8:30 - 9:15 pm IST
  • Friday, Nov. 10: 8 pm - 10 pm IST

If this is a bit too late in the evening, please let me know and I will explore alternate options for my family logistics so I can start a little earlier.

 

Cheers,

Marissa

 

 

Marissa Brassfield
Founder & Chief Integrity Officer, Ridiculously Efficient, Inc

 marissa@ridiculouslyefficient.com 
 http://ridiculouslyefficient.com

Kolbe 6-6-8-2

Please excuse brevity -- I'm powering through an overloaded mailbox.

Creative Intelligence - Your Guide to the Human Side of AI   My premium newsletter helps entrepreneurs learn how to partner with AI without outsourcing their humanity.

 

 

 

On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 8:46 PM, Suman Kanuganti <s@personal.ai> wrote:

Hemen,

 

Meet Marissa who will do the interview. She will coordinate time based on your schedules.

 

I’ll look forward for the mp3 file for Sharon.

 

On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 6:55 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Suman.

 

Sure , send me an invite for 10am ( IST ) – 12 noon OR 6pm ( IST  onwards) ,  for next Monday onwards on any day . It will be my pleasure

 

As far as mp3 audio file is concerned , my colleague Sandeep had send one to Sharon , a few months ago. By a copy , I am asking him to resend it

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:s@personal.ai]
Sent: 01 November 2023 05:04
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Sent this in PAI chat

 

Suman Kanuganti

04:32 PM

Hemen - are you open to doing an interview? I don't remember if you said yes or not but we can also incorporate your voice clone.

Suman Kanuganti

04:33 PM

If you can give us mp3 file, like a 5 min audio latest then we can hook up your voice to your AI.

 

--

 

Message Me + My AI @ s.personal.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment