Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

JUST PRECAUTION

 Suman ,

 

In case you are training Modi AI , with Modi’s past speeches as INPUTS , then I am wondering about following scenario

 

In hundreds of his speeches , he must have used thousands of WORDS

 

Based on the WORDS contained in the questioner’s question , AI will try and put together an answer , incorporating some ( same or other ) words , in a sequence that reads almost “ Human like “  ( may be my logic is horribly outdated ! )

 

Danger lurks ( of mis-information / capable of being misconstrued / hallucination ) in the specific combinatorial sequence of words selected

 

This could be minimized if that answer consists of “ Full Sentences “ , picked from Modi’s speeches

 

Even if 4 sentences of that answer comes from 4 different speeches of Modi

 

But each is , undeniably , his very own utterance – even in different context !

 

We are safe !

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment