Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Re: Revised UI of my digital Avatar

 Suman , this seems like your co-pilot reply - and very convincing. But what would it say if I was inquiring about project Modi progress ?


From: Suman Kanuganti <s@personal.ai>
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2023 8:02:45 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Revised UI of my digital Avatar
 
Hey Hemen! Thanks for reaching out. I'm glad to hear that you've made some improvements to the UI of your digital Avatar. Having all 26 languages visible in a single pop-up window is definitely a great idea. It makes it much easier for visitors to see all the available language options at a glance, without having to search through a drop-down list. I'm sure this will enhance the user experience. Keep up the good work! πŸ˜„πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment