Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

RE: [Personal AI] Re: Renewal of monthly account

 Kenny,

 

Many thanks for your confirmation

 

By end of day , Kishan / Sandeep / Manoj , hope to upload the new U / I and start testing

 

If they face any issue, they will contact you

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Kenny Huynh [mailto:kenny.huynh@personal.ai]
Sent: 26 September 2023 02:52
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Personal AI; System Administrator; kokalkishan.official@gmail.comvishesh@incomegroup.in
Subject: Re: [Personal AI] Re: Renewal of monthly account

 

Hi Hemen,

 

Since you received the grandfathering email, you should continue to enjoy most of your features under the free plan.  Let us know if you encounter any issues moving forward and I can let the team know.

 

Regards,

Kenny

 

On Fri, Sep 22, 2023 at 12:14 AM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:

Kenny,

 

In my earlier mail, I wrote about a Unique Use Case , which my colleague Kisnan Kokal is un the process of developing

 

Following will give you an idea

 

I have planed to extract some 60,000 “ Topics / Keywords “ from my 3000 + blogs

 

These will appear on white spaces of my brain ( in the U I below ) – and fade in / fade out ( 3 / 4 seconds ) and get replaced by fresh topics

 

Clicking any will pull 2 / 3 questions from Personal.ai API – and – 2 / 3 questions from a database of 14,000 questions which we have uploaded on our local server

 

Answer ( to ANY of those 60,000 topics ) will be delivered by Personal.ai API from my 111,999 MEMORY BLOCKS  !

 

Even if 1,000 visitors come online AT THE VERY SAME MOMENT , each will get to VIEW a “ totally different set of 7 topics ( pulled at random from our local database ) – AND – get totally different QUESTIONS – AND – totally different answers !

 

Idea is to MEESMERIZE the visitors

 

 

And , you have to just IMAGINE the EFFECT , when ( as indicated by Suman ) , those answers gets HEARD in my own voice !

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

 

 

 

 

[19:36, 21/09/2023] Kishan Kokal:

 

I've been enhancing the interactivity of the topic button. Now, you can simply click on the topic, and it will trigger a pop-up with questions.

 

 

Feel free to take a look at it. https://hemenparekh.vercel.app/

 

 

[19:39, 21/09/2023] Kishan Kokal:

 

Additionally, I've incorporated some animations for a smoother transition between pages.

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 22 September 2023 10:04
To: Personal AI
Cc: Suman Kanuganti; Kenny Huynh; System Administrator; kokalkishan.official@gmail.comvishesh@incomegroup.in; Xiaoran Zhang
Subject: RE: [Personal AI] Re: Renewal of monthly account

 

Kenny,

 

I am afraid I cannot afford that higher plan with $ 40 pm .

 

I draw your attention to your following  mail which confirms that I will continue to receive under the FREE plan all the features  !

 

At this point, I would like to emphasize that, My DIGITAL AVATAR  has promoted Personal.ai capabilities among thousands of Visitors and provided valuable inputs for improving the offerings of Personal.ai

 

 

To be launches by end of this month ,  V 2.0 of My Avatar , will  provide a UNIQUE  USE  CASE  for the API of Personal.ai – and let me assure you that this is just the beginning !

 

In fact , a few months ago, Suman sought my help to convince Indian Prime Minister Shri Modiji to promote  the use of Personal.ai among his party politicians for the 2024 National Election – which I did !

 

In light of the foregoing , I request you to continue to provide me with ALL the features under the FREE plan

 

Awaiting your early acceptance of my request,

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

=================================================================================

 

Thu 07-09-2023 04:29

hcp@recruitguru.com

 


 

Hi Hemen,

 

Your Personal AI Domain: hemenparekh8934.personal.ai

 

You’ve been creating your own personal AI on our early bird Free Plan (Personal AI accounts before 1-Sep-2023).

 

To keep up with the pace of AI and build continual value for our loyal community, we are changing the structure of our plans.

 

As an early adopter of Personal AI, you are grandfathered in to have continued free access to certain features that will soon be moved to our new “Starter” plan ($15/mo).

 

Grandfathered-in Free Plan vs New Free Plan:

 

Free Accounts (created before 1-Sep-2023)

Free Accounts (created on and after 1-Sep-2023)

My AI

Unlimited conversations

Unlimited conversations

AI Memory

Unlimited memory

Limited to 100

AI Personas

All Personas created before 9/1

Limited to personal

Integrations

All existing connection to Google Drive

-

Ask my AI + Ask ChatGPT

Chats and Lounges

Chats and Lounges

AI Friends

All existing AI Friends

Limited AI Friends

File uploads

5k word size/upload

5k word size/upload

Copilot and Autopilot in “My AI”

Available

Available

Copilot and Autopilot in “Chats” and “Lounges”

Upgrade to Starter ($15/m)

Upgrade to Starter ($15/m)

 

Detailed

 

My AI:

You will continue to have full unlimited access to “My AI” conversations.

 

Memory Stack:

You will be able to keep and continue growing your memory to build your AI. New free users will have a maximum of 100 memories in the Free plan.

 

AI Personas: 

Your existing “Personal”, “Professional” and other AI personas will stay active. New free users will have access to the “Personal” sub-persona and will need to upgrade to add “Professional” and other AI sub-personas.

 

Integrations:

Your existing “connections” to Google Drive will be maintained if active. New free users will need to upgrade for this integration.

 

Ask My AI: 

You can continue using “Ask My AI” to draft messages in chats and lounges. Learn more here. Copilot and Autopilot will no longer be included in the Free plan.

 

File and Link Uploads: 

Your existing uploads will remain saved to your memory. New users will have an upload size maximum of 5k words.

 

You can upgrade to the new Starter plan ($15/mo)

 

We're so excited to offer these new features and benefits with your upgrade!

 

Copilot and Autopilot in Chats and Lounges: 

Suggested replies in Chats and Lounges will now be limited to paid plans. You can upgrade your plan to access these communication modes moving forward.

 

File and Link Uploads larger than 5k words: 

While your existing uploads of all sizes will remain saved to your memory, you can upgrade your plan to upload files and links of 5k to 20k words.

 

Custom Personal AI domain and more AI Friends:

With the Starter plan, you can get your own personalized AI domain like suman.personal.ai and connect with premium AI Friends.

 

Early access to new features and the Starter Community Lounge.

 

See full details on the new Starter plan here.

 

 

From: Kenny Huynh (Personal AI) [mailto:support@personal.ai]
Sent: 21 September 2023 11:17
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Suman Kanuganti; Kenny Huynh; System Administrator; kokalkishan.official@gmail.com
Subject: [Personal AI] Re: Renewal of monthly account

 

This ticket (#2516) has been updated.

Hi Hemen,
 
We are switching support system in the next few days.  If you wish to communicate with us on this ticket, please reply all to this email so that I will receive your email at kenny.huynh@personal.ai.
 
Regards,
Kenny

Kenny Huynh (Personal AI)

Sep 20, 2023, 22:46 PDT

Hi Hemen,
 
We are switching support system in the next few days.  If you wish to communicate with us on this ticket, please reply all to this email so that I will receive your email at kenny.huynh@personal.ai.
 
Regards,
Kenny

 

Kenny Huynh (Personal AI)

Sep 19, 2023, 16:25 PDT

Hi Hemen,
 
Looking back to your previous conversation between you and Suman, it looks like you were given a 12 months for free, which is expiring on September 21, 2023 (this month).  After that date, you will be on the Premium plan of $40/month.  You can choose to downgrade to the free or Starter plan, but you may lose functionalities such as access to the external API.  For more information, see personal.ai/pricing.
 
Regards,
Kenny
 
 

 

Hemen Parekh

Sep 18, 2023, 23:34 PDT

Dear friends,

I just got your notification that my annual monthly payment account wii hey renews automatically in 3 days

 

I am under an understanding that { through an earlier email a few weeks ago ) that I will continue to enjoy your FFEE plan ( but with some added features )

 

 

Please confirm that this will continue 

Hemen 

Regards 

Get Outlook for iOS

No comments:

Post a Comment