Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

RE: Creating a Predictable Revenue Stream

 Hello  Beenu,

 

At the outset my apologies for not responding promptly to your earlier mails

 

Apart from disabilities associated with my age ( 90 + ), I got bedridden over past few days – now recovering slowly

 

As far as 3P Consultants is concerned , I am no more active for over 15 years . I suggest you write to my Senior Colleague Mitchelle . at :

 

mitchelle@3pConsultants.co.in

 

 

regards,

 

hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.ai   {  expected to launch V 2.0 , by end of this month )

 

 

 

Following might interest you :

 

Grand Father of AI ?

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2023/08/grand-father-of-ai.html?zx=134cb8b82a0ba143

 

From: Beenu Arora [mailto:beenu.a@alore.io]
Sent: 26 September 2023 11:46
To: Hey There
Subject: Creating a Predictable Revenue Stream

 

Hey Hey There ,

I have reached out a few times to you to explore the opportunity of working with 3P Consultants  and building internal processes while increasing its revenue and MRR.

To make this super simple, I've programmed this email with an easy-response technology - simply hit "reply" and type the letter of choice below that best fits the situation:

 A) OMG, this slipped off my priority list, but let's talk about it! How's the day after at 5:00 PM time?

 B) Uffff. We still want to do this, but it's not gonna happen in the next few months. Put me on your calendar, and let's get on call in the Last week of October, 2022.

 C) Unfortunately, this is off the table for the foreseeable future. Please quit bugging me about it.

 D) [Other/Fill in the blank]

Regards,
Beenu,
VP, Sales 
Alore Growth OS
PS if we have not connected on LinkedIn - add me here 

No comments:

Post a Comment