Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

FW: You're invited to take part in the Me & My AI campaign!

 Kishan,

 

This is a great opportunity for showing the World , features of our NEW u / i

 

I hope Manoj has shared with you, VLN credentials of BIG ROCK server

 

Assuming so , what can you show me by today evening ?

 

Only after site is hosted and running troublefree , I will write to Ishaan

 

hcp

 

From: Ishaan Pomichter [mailto:ishaan@personal.ai]
Sent: 25 September 2023 22:51
Subject: You're invited to take part in the Me & My AI campaign!

 

Hello,

Based on your engagement with the Personal AI app, we extend an invitation for your participation in the Me & My AI campaign!

This campaign is a collaborative marketing effort where you will have the opportunity to present your personal AI alongside the Personal AI team. You can share insights into how you developed your AI, its training data, and more. The Personal AI team will craft a blog post highlighting the purpose and use cases of your personal AI and produce a YouTube video showcasing your AI in action.

To give you an idea of what the final campaign looks like, please refer to this example:
YouTube Video | Blog

Should you have any questions or wish to join this campaign, please respond to this email.

Best regards,
Ishaan


Ishaan Pomichter

Product Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment