Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

RE: Hope you're OK.

 Rose,

 

At the outset my apologies for not responding earlier

 

One reason :  I am not sure how your services could help me “ improve “ my website ( www.hemenparekh.in ) which is hosted on Blogger platform

 

There is not much latitude on Blogger other than choice between a few pre-designed templates

 

And as far as “ marketing “ is concerned , I send my ( almost daily ) blog as e-mail to our Policy Makers for which I have prepared several e-mail groups ( - idea being to influence the design of new policies or changes in existing policies )

 

As far as that is concerned , I am quite happy that , over the past 5 / 7 years , a number of my suggestions have been incorporated . What more can an 87 year expect ?

 

However, if you are interested in developing a unique website , I can give you some ideas ( no obligation )

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh

 

From: Rose from Outgrow [mailto:rose@outgrow.co]
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 9:27 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hope you're OK..

 

Image removed by sender.

Hi - I still haven't heard back from you and that tells me one of four things...

1) You have no interest in incorporating interactive content (calculators, quizzes, recommendation tools, etc) into your digital marketing strategy.

2) You're interested in interactive content but don't have time to look into it right now. 

3) You are not the right person to discuss this with.

4) You've been abducted by aliens - in which case, let me know and I'll call Liam Neeson! 

Let me know which one it is because I'm starting to worry... looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment