Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

RE: Website Development Proposal

 Dear Animesh,

Thanks for your offer

I do have my own website ( www.hemenparekh.in ) , which is hosted on Blogger platform , which does not permit much experimentation other than choice between a few pre-designed templates

However, if your organization is on look-out for some UNIQUE website design / development ( as your own business diversification ), then let me know and I will suggest a couple of themes

 

Regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai - India

 

From: Animesh [mailto:ak5206939@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 7:08 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Website Development Proposal..

 

Hi there, 

I am Animesh. We are experts in App Development and Testing services. We have extensive experience in building software applications in various technologies such as PHP, Mobile application development on various platforms including Android and iOS.

 1.  A New Mobile App (IOS or Android) or a Web-Based App

2.  Desktop-Based Applications (WordPress, .Net, Java, Php/Cake Php)

3.  Business Website Development (E-Commerce, Crms or Erps or Apis)

4.  Web Design (Javascript, Jquery, Css3, and Html5)

If you want an application & Web developed for your business, please share your complete requirements with me so that I can put you in contact with our technical consultant. 

I am hoping a prompt reply from you. 

Kinds Regards,
Animesh,

 

 

P.S. If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We will never contact you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment