Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

Request for help

 Dear Sunilji

 

It is quite possible that you missed my following mail

 

If however, hard copies of Financial Express are preserved in your physical archives, I request your permission to allow me to visit the archive for a personal search , at any convenient time / date

 

Hoping to hear from you soon,

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Andheri – Mumbai

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020 11:16 AM


To: 'thesuniljain@gmail.com'; 'sudha@gmail.com'


Cc: 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'

 


Subject: UNUSUAL REQUEST

 

Shri Sunil Jainji  [  Managing Director – Financial Express ]

 

Smt Sudha Pennathurji  [  https://pennathur.com/  ]

 

 

Dear Sunilji / Sudhaji ,

 

 

In Oct 1980 , I was the General Manager of L&T, at its Powai Works ( Mumbai ) , trying to engage its 7000 + employees in :

 

“ Worker participation in Management 

 

In this effort, communicating with employees ( through sending out cyclostyled letters ) , was an important platform

 

[  See : FINANCIAL EXPRESS / https://latterstolntemployee.blogspot.com/2013/07/financial-express.html  ]

 

At my invite, Dr Krish Pennathur visited Powai Works on 05 Sept 1980 , to observe a live dialogue between L&T Managers and BKS Union leaders

 

He described his observations ( of this meeting ) in an article which appeared in FINANCIAL EXPRESS dated 24 Oct 1980 ( as mentioned in my earlier link )

 

Unfortunately, I have lost the hard-copy of FE  ! Nor could I locate it anywhere, online

 

I need it ( rather badly ) to incorporate that article in a book ( on “ Worker Participation “ ) which I am currently writing

 

Is it possible that you can access this in your ARCHIVES  ?

 

If so , I would highly appreciate if you could send to me a soft copy

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai / hcp@RecruitGuru.com  / www.hemenparekh.in / (M) 98,67,55,08,08

 

 

Ref :  https://web.archive.org/web/20030826004231/http:/www.3pjobs.com/3PNTSite/Cfp/Covering%20Letter.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment