Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

RE: Fwd: Sent this in PAI chat

 Suman,

 

My voice can be heard ( though , with American accent ) , in PAI Chat

 

I anxiously await its integration into API , so that visitors to my Digital Avatar can “ hear “ me

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Suman Kanuganti [mailto:s@personal.ai]


Sent: 02 November 2023 09:46


To: Hemen Parekh; Sharon Zhang; Marissa

 


Subject: Re: Fwd: Sent this in PAI chat

 

 

 

Hemen

 

 

voice is attached. In your chats you have click on your name at top and toggle voice response.

 

You can also set marissa in voice so she can record part of your ai interview with your ai voice.

 

I love to hear your voice as well if you don’t enabling for our direct chat in app.

 

On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 6:23 AM Sharon Zhang <sharon@personal.ai> wrote:

I attached the voice - but I don't have access to his account so he has to put Marissa on voice. 

 

Image removed by sender.

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

 

Linkedin • Twitter • Instagram • Medium

 

 

 

 

On Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 6:01 AM, Suman Kanuganti <s@personal.ai> wrote:

Can we attach his voice?

Enable for marissa autopilot DM with him?

 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 9:49 PM
Subject: RE: Sent this in PAI chat
To: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>, Suman Kanuganti <s@personal.ai>
CC: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>, vishesh@incomegroup.in <vishesh@incomegroup.in>, Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>

 

Dear Suman

 

Pls find the below Audio Files Link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OPjl-pjq9Yodoy7KCtnO5QGLJ0t6Gok2?usp=sharing

 

 

Regards,

 

Sandeep Tamhankar

+91 98333 03938

3P Consultants

 

From: Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 7:25 AM
To: Suman Kanuganti <s@personal.ai>
Cc: Kishan Kokal <kokalkishan.official@gmail.com>; System Admin <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>; vishesh@incomegroup.in; Nirmit Parekh <nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in>
Subject: RE: Sent this in PAI chat

 

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Suman.

 

Sure , send me an invite for 10am ( IST ) – 12 noon OR 6pm ( IST  onwards) ,  for next Monday onwards on any day . It will be my pleasure

 

As far as mp3 audio file is concerned , my colleague Sandeep had send one to Sharon , a few months ago. By a copy , I am asking him to resend it

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment