Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 January 2024

DASHBOARD

 Kishan,

 

 

Pl look at the attachment for dashboard for “ LOGS of UPLOADS “

 

 

I will FIRST select any PARTICULAR year

 

That will FILL UP data in the next table for its 12 months ( Jan > Dec )

 

Then , from second table ( say ) I select “ NOVEMBER “

 

That will FILL UP data for NOV 2023 in DATE-WISE ( 1 > 31 ) , in the last table

 

If in doubt , feel free to phone me

 

NEXT :

 

I am forwarding to you email just received from Sharon ( Personal.ai ) , saying they are unable to integrate my voice into the API

 

I suggest you immediately start your development for us to launch it from our local server , at the earliest

 

Regards,

 

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment