Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

RE: FARM BILLS

 Dear Ajay,

 

 

Many thanks for your quick response and for the compliments

 

Continuing the “ Strong India “ theme,

 

“ Can we get Elon Musk to put up an Electric Car factory in India and export ONE MILLION cars / year , all over the World ? “

 

Does my following suggestion makes sense ?

 

ARA & M Ltd ?

 [ Short for , “ Ambani, Rupani , Adani & Musk Ltd ]

With regards,

 

Hemen

 

 

From: Ajay Srivastava [mailto:sajay@nic.in]
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 1:52 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re: FARM BILLS

 

Dear Sir

Thanks you for your kind words. I love your eneregy and drive towards making India a strong country. 

Warm regards

Ajay Srivastava

 


From: hcp@recruitguru.com
To: "Ajay Srivastava" <sajay@nic.in>
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 4:29:52 PM
Subject: FARM BILLS

 

Dear Shri Ajay Srivastavaji,

 

 

Just read your article :

 

Farm Bills need smart implementation 

 

 

It makes for an excellent read and I hope those in charge of implementing the Farm Laws , study your suggestions carefully

 

In this context, you may want to look up my following blog(sent as email to all cabinet Minister / State CMs / NITI Aayog etc ) :

 

Selling Farm Laws before selling Farm Crops

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

No comments:

Post a Comment