Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 January 2024

FW: Commercials and timeline for updating n modifying blogger theme

 Hi,

 

The following are the commercials and the timeline for creating a blogger theme customization.

 

Costing: Rs. 30,000/-

Time: 45 to 60 days(from the date work starts)

 

The costing and time are keeping the following in mind.

1. Applying and editing of theme as the example shown before

2. Edits to the design of the home page. and navigation links

4. The fonts, color and the design will be as per the theme previously shown applied to all pages

 

We will need the following from your end.

1. The links to be added in the navigation in an email(as the sent image is not very clear)

2. Logos or an image to represent the logo

3. Text content and image required on the home page.

 

 

The project will start soon after accepting an advance payment of 10,000/- (balance on completion of the project). We will raise the invoice for the same.

 

 

Regards,

Elvis D'silva.

(+91 9769279465)

No comments:

Post a Comment