Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Re: Sorry hemen parekh /, I missed you!

 Rishi,


I am bedridden with dengue . Pl contact after 2 weeks

Hemen

From: Rishi Mozumder <rishi.mozumder@builder.ai>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 7:24 AM
To: hemen parekh / www.hemenparekh.in <hcp@recruitguru.com>
Subject: Sorry hemen parekh /, I missed you!
 
Hi hemen parekh /,
 
I just called to check with you on your schedule and if we can connect anytime this or coming week for a very quick discussion, referring to my older emails. 
 
Since I couldn't reach you, I’ll try you again tomorrow same time, but feel free to reach me whenever works best for you at +91 8826025051 or shoot me an email.
 
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Regards,
Rishi Mozumder
Software Consultant - Builder Studio
+91 8240496155
rishi.mozumder@builder.ai
www.builder.ai

Find out more about our $100m Series C funding #100MillionThankYous‍
    
 
Builder.ai is the trading name of Engineer.ai Corporation.
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
 





(Builder.ai is the trading name of Engineer.ai Corporation.)

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

No comments:

Post a Comment