Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 January 2024

READY FOR TESTING ?

 Sandeep ,

 

Following are exchanges between Vishesh and Kishan

 

Pl have a word with Kishan and make available to him , whatever help he needs in order to give us , by today evening , a fully functional website

 

Of course , we will publicize it after showing to Suman / Sharon – and after vigorous testing by you / Kishan

 

Hcp

 

 

[11:12, 24/09/2023] Hemen Parekh: Hi Kishan,

 

This is Vishesh Here.

 

I have some comments on what you have sent.

 

1. I saw the video and the topics are being generated and questions coming up very well.

 

2. The  Topics in the "brain" are not too clear. I would suggest that

 

2.1 Remove the yellow ceircle in which the topics are there and let only the words appear

 

2.2. Make the font of the words of the subject a little thicker

 

2.3 Decrease fthe brightness of the brain which is in the background

 

2.4. Instead of all 7  topics changing at the same time, let one topic change at a time and randomly

 

3."Type your own question or click on any which appears on selecting a topic in the image" This is gramatically wrong and incomplete. Let it read as " Type your own question or click on any topic which appears on the right to get a list of suggested questions you can use"

 

4. Whenevr I rerectly as a question in your app, I always get an error mesage. Is it because you have not activated the API to fetch answers?

[15:30, 24/09/2023] Kishan Kokal: Thank you for your input. I will make the required adjustments.

 

 

Kishan replied :

 

Regarding the error message that appears when you submit a question through the app, it is due to the fact that the backend application is not currently hosted in the cloud. This is because if we were to call the personal AI API directly from the frontend app, it would expose the API key to the client, potentially allowing them to misuse it. Consequently, when you click on the submit button, the frontend sends a request to the backend application, which is presently not hosted, resulting in an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment