Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2024

FW: Congratulations !

 Dear Pranav,

 

 

Following news-reports appeared today . I thought, these might interest you

 

Regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

In a global first, IIT-Bombay awards degrees to ‘student avatars 

 

IIT-Bombay virtual reality convocation a hit, grads e-connect with friends

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_jFf8B2DGY

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 4:45 PM
To: pranavmistry@gmail.com
Subject: FW: Congratulations !

 

Dear Pranav,

 

 

I wonder if my following mail reached you

 

In the meantime , I passed another milestone ( 87th birthday ) – and getting weaker and unable to undertake journeys

 

Can you help me create my VIRTUAL AVATAR , using your CORE R3 technology ?

 

That would enable my avatar to visit my 2 older bedridden sisters ( 91 and 94 ) , living 500 km away from Mumbai

 

On my website ( www.hemenparekh.in  )  , I  have uploaded :

 

Ø   2140 +  blogs

 

Ø  636 Video-recitations of my poems ( Gujarati – Hindi – English ), written over past 70 years

 

 

Ø  600 + handwritten letters ( mostly in Gujarati ) sent to me by relatives / friends over past 50 years

 

Ø  20,000 + pages of NOTES sent by me to colleagues over past 30 years

 

 

Ø  10,000 + pages of REPORTS prepared by me

 

 

Ø  7,000 + E mails sent by me / 1600 + photos etc

 

 

I believe above-mentioned CONTENT would enable you to RECREATE my VIRTUAL PERSONALITY , which can continue to DIALOGUE with my great grand-children in UK , over the coming decades , and give them an insight into the INDIAN SOCIETY as it existed during 20th Century

 

Awaiting your early response

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

========================================================================

 

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:58 PM


To: pranavmistry@gmail.com


Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com

 

 


Subject: RE: Congratulations !

 

Dear Pranav,

 

 

Just read your following immensely educating interviews :

 

Ø  I’m a desigineer.

 

 

At one place you are quoted :

 

“ Right now, everything in the digital world is derived from the physical world. But it might change in the next generation…….. But in the end, the digital and physical world need not be separate… Information is going to go completely invisible  “

 

In one of my blogs, I wrote :

 

     Parallel to the Theory of Thermodynamics , I would like to propound the

     following  as far as the “ Theory of Information “ is concerned :

 

     

     “  Like Entropy , content keeps growing with each and every human

     interaction , either with other humans or with his environment , and content

     can no longer remain hidden , nor can it be destroyed  “

 

 

At another place , I have written :

 

 

    Technology has advanced so far – and continues to accelerate even faster –

     that it is possible to treat “ Content ( personal  / private data ) “ like an air

     molecule , which keeps travelling freely around the earth and gets inhaled a

     trillion times ( content consumption ) by a billion humans 

 

     With the arrival of Quantum Computing , it will soon become possible for the

     same content ( personal / private data ) , to exist simultaneously at multiple

     places , but in differing formats

 

 

     A “ Text Posting “ on Facebook may well appear on different media as

     Voice  or  Image  or  Smell  or  Touch !

 

    At the rate at which data is getting generated / transmitted / transformed / mutated / migrated /

   consumed , by 7 billion citizens of the World, all without their knowledge or permission , is it at all

    possible to even “ define “ what is DATA ( and what is not ) , much less possible to “ protect /

    confine “ it in any manner  ?

 

 

 

    Is it possible that “ indestructability “ of  Data renders futile all questions as to its “ Beginning /

    Origin “   or  its “ End “ ?

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen parekh

 

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2020 12:51 PM


To: pranavmistry@gmail.com


Cc: hcp@recruitguru.com

 


Subject: RE: Congratulations !

 

Dear Pranav,

 

Just wondering whether you received my following mail

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Monday, January 27, 2020 4:27 PM


To: 'pranavmistry@gmail.com'


Cc: hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

 


Subject: Congratulations !

 

Dear Pranav,

 

 

At the outset , Congratulations for giving a ( virtual ) birth to NEON humans

 

A couple of days back , I did send to you, a message through your twitter page

 

I wondered :

 

[ A ]

 

Could NEON someday help old / sick / lonely persons , by listening to them and replying to them ( very sympathetically / emotionally / supportively ) , as I have described in :

Share - Your - Soul 

{  I have a vested interest , being 86 years old and almost confined to my home for past 10 months, due to HERPES attack }

[ B ]

Today, there are about 7.5 Billion humans in the world . Of these , may be a million could afford to pay you, a subscription for availing NEON services . Would not that make NEON , a help, for only the rich ?   Will , NEON be available someday to entire humanity ?

[ C ]

Will NEON humans ( - in course of time, there will be millions ), be free from human emotions of Kaam – Krodh – Lobh – Moh – Mad and Matsar ?

Can they become ARIHANT and defeat terrorism , as envisaged by me in :

Faith Renewed in ARIHANT 

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

Mumbai  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

   

No comments:

Post a Comment