Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 January 2024

RE: Ripples

 Dear JM,

 

I am glad you like these poems

 

It was natural to remember you considering that , like many others , I too derived inspiration from your writings in Powai Pageant / L&T Newsletter

 

Wishing you well,

 

Regards,

 

hcp

 

From: John Monteiro [mailto:monteirojohn@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 8:01 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Ripples

 

 

 

Sent from Outlook

Dear Parekhji : I enjoyed reading your poetic outpouring over a few hours – being a slow reader and trying to absorb sub-surface meanings. It was a delightful literary journey. 

Your cover visual is apt and eye-catching. Formatting of the pages is unconventional. The heavy, rich paper used enhances the presentation value. 

I congratulate you on bringing out your poetic output stretching over a period of 50 years. I admire your patience in preserving these poems over such a long period. I guess, women being good at housekeeping, Bhartibehn, might have helped you. 

Thank you for sending this complimentary copy.  

John B. Monteiro,  

Johnlyn Cottage, Bondel, Mangauru 575008. M 9886276608 

21/8/20 

No comments:

Post a Comment