Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 January 2024

FW: A CHALLENGE DIFFICULT TO IGNORE

 Pranav,

 

 

 

In my today’s following blog , I have envisaged a NEW APPLICATION for NEON :

 

Birth of a Black hole ?

 

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/01/birth-of-black-hole.html

 

 

Blog also describes latest Microsoft Patent , which I hope , will someday resurrect myself ( after my death ) or resurrect my loved ones

 

www.hemenparekh.in ,  has precisely the very same  “ digital data “ that MS would want for creating anyone’s VIRTUAL AVATAR

 

regards,

 

hemen parekh

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 1:52 PM
To: pranavmistry@gmail.com
Cc: contact@neon.life
Subject: RE: A CHALLENGE DIFFICULT TO IGNORE

 

Pranav,

 

Among those myriad of problems faced by India is :

 

Over 40 million litigations pending in Indian Courts – some for over 15 years

 

I fought one for 17 years ( my landlord wanted me to vacate rented apartment , “ for his personal needs “ )

 

Could following be a feasible solution ?

 

Virtual Court Benchmarks

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2021/01/virtual-court-benchmarks.html

 

with regards,

 

hemen Parekh

 

Andheri – Mumbai

 

PS :

 

I believe you like Gujarati Gazals . If interested , I can send to you , links to my Gujarati Poems. I also have printed volumes , which, if desired, I can have delivered to your parents in Mumbai ( I need their postal address )

 

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 12:05 PM
To: pranavmistry@gmail.com
Cc: contact@neon.life
Subject: A CHALLENGE DIFFICULT TO IGNORE

 

Dear Pranav,

 

 

After sending you following mail , I viewed / listened to a few of your video-talks on Youtube ( CES 2019 / CES 2020 / Kochi talk / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo0ho0BnpOI )

 

 

In the last video in Gujarati ( link above / ટેક્નિકલ દુનિયાનો બાદશાહ પ્રણવ મિસ્ત્રી ), the narrator says :

 

 

“ Pranav wants to solve a myriad problems faced by India and is waiting for an invitation from PM Shri Narendra Modi – who , he greatly respects “

 

 

If I had any access to NaMo, I would have certainly spoken to him !

 

 

In the meantime , you ( ie: Star Lab ) might want to consider if you want to take up the following challenge ( “ Development of Conversational AI base Chat Bot “ ) from India’s Ministry for Electronics and IT :

 

Ø  Congratulations, Shri Abhishek Singhji ………………………………………………..  [ 01 Jan 2021 ]

 

But , the real / ultimate challenge worthy of your team would be development of AI that eliminates “ Militancy – Violence “ from the world , as per my following concept :

 

Ø  Fast  Forward to  Future ( 3F ) …………………………………………………………………[ 20  Oct  2016 ]

Artificial Intelligence : Brahma , Vishnu or Mahesh ? ………………………………[ 30 June 2017 ]

 

Ø  ARIHANT  :  the  Destroyer  of  Enemy   ………………………………………………… [ 24 Nov 2017  ]

 

 

Ø  From  Tele-phony  to  Tele-Empathy  ? …………………………………………………….[ 27 Mar 2018  ]

 

Bypassing Electrodes ?    ……………………………………………………………………………[ 21 July 2020 ]

 

Anant ( without End ) : Anadi ( without Beginning ) ………………………………..[ 28 Aug 2020 ]

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]


Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 1:01 PM


To: 'contact@neon.life'


Cc: 'pranavmistry@gmail.com'

 


Subject: RE: Here We Are, There We Go. Cya Soon 2021

 

Dear Pranav,

 

 

Thanks for this update

 

I also looked up a couple of videos re: NEON on Youtube

 

I understand “ My Neon “ will not be available for general public till 2022

 

I hope, I am still around till then ( I will complete 88 in June next )

 

I thoroughly appreciate that you are currently focusing on B2B segment , in order to generate some revenue

 

But here is a suggestion for your consideration :

 

You will need a huge amount of “ Personal Content “ ( of some human being ) for trial and error, during the development of “ My Neon “ – may be the “ Life History “ of that human, recorded as “ Digital Content “ , over a period of 50 / 70 years

 

You will find such content about myself at :

 

www.hemenparekh.in

 

{ I just got printed 3 volumes of my poems – Gujarati – Hindi – English  / whose 636 Video-Audio recitalin my own voice, you can find by searching in Youtube , “ Hemen Parekh Videos “ – including an 18 minute video of my marriage, 61 years ago !

 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hemen+parekh

 

 

You can use my DATA / CONTENT as some kind of “ Starting – but genuine – Inputs “ for development of My Neon

 

Awaiting your response,

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment