Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 October 2023

VISUAL EFFECTS for PERSONAL AI LOUNGE

 Manish,

 

What you created yesterday ( replacing Genie’s face with my face ) is commendable

 

It is still , an IMAGE

 

Is it possible to give it the effect of a VIDEO ?  Say, by :

 

Ø  Making the smoke rising / moving / swirling ?

 

Ø  Making the Genie ( that is , my torso ) , moving from side to side ?  Smiling  ? Talking ( lip sync with the SPEECH it makes ) ?

 

 

Quite possibly , this cannot be done by us.  In that case, I will send to Suman , whatever you send to me by noon today and request Suman to ask his team for this suggested improvisation

 

 

Later ( when time permits ) I request you to attempt following VISUALIZATION for displaying ( just below that GENIE video ? ) of a slowly ROTATING earth , which , alternately reveals , its DARK SIDE and its BRIGHT side

 

 

TITLES will appear at the top ( inside the upper curvature of the hemisphere ) and the keywords will appear below

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezADzwNZpg

 

Here is one way to “ visualize / animate “ that feature to show :

 

 

 

 

#   Here are some topics on which you  may question me ( TITLE )

 

 

     The following frequently occurring keywords ( obtained by parsing all documents ) would appear on the “ Bright / Daytime “ side of the hemisphere :

 

 

Internet – Web 3.0 – Data / Data Protection – Artificial Intelligence -  E Commerce – Solar Power – Electric Vehicles – Mobile Apps – Education – Skilling – Self Employment – Jobs – Recruitment – Entrepreneurship – Online Recruitment – Job Portals – Universal Health = Pollution – Climate Change – Global Warming

 

 

---------------------------------=========================================================================================================================================================

 

 

#  I declare my ignorance about the following topics ( TITLE )

 

 

     The following , least frequently occurring keywords ( obtained by parsing all documents ) , would appear on the “ Dark – Black – Night Time “ side of the hemisphere :

 

Sports – Films – TV Serials – Politics – Medicines - Food – Finance – Equity Market – Geography

No comments:

Post a Comment