Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 19 October 2023

RE: Hemen Parekh, you should start blogging

 Dear Anshul,

 

 

Thanks for writing – and inviting me to post my blogs on YKA

 

I am a regular blogger and post my blogs on………  www.hemenparekh.in

 

In a lighter vein :

 

I would not be qualified to post my blogs on YKA since I am 89 years old ( - of course , young at heart – to discover how young, type in Google, “ hemen Parekh video channel “ )

 

Should you wish to re-post any of my blogs on YKA, feel free to do so ( no need for asking me in advance )

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

 

PS :

 

I email my blogs to our Cabinet Ministers / State Chief Ministers / Policy Makers / NITI aayog etc

 

If you wish your name included in my MAIL LIST , do let me have your personal email ID

 

Here is my today’s blog / email :

 

Thank You, Shri Dharmendra Pradhanji

 

 

 

From: Anshul Tewari [mailto:mail@youthkiawaaz.com]
Sent: 02 July 2022 18:36
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Hemen Parekh, you should start blogging

 

Hey Hemen Parekh,

Blogging was the first draft of the internet. Well - at least I’d like to believe that, having started YKA as a blog 14 years ago.

The internet has changed so much in these 14 years that we’re now addicted to a fast-scrolling world. Needless to say, we have a much shorter attention span for us all! (Instagram reels > Netflix series anyone?)

But did you know that blogging has stood as one of the most powerful and relevant mediums of expression in 2022? Nearly 500 million internet users read about 20 billion blog pages every month! That’s a staggering number, isn’t it? Proves that the written word matters and blogging can be purposeful!

And tbh, it’s still so darn powerful! The written word has a tremendous amount of value and I am so glad YKA stands for it.

A simple blog can lead to a meaningful conversation, help find a sense of community, and even snowball into meaningful change. And if you haven’t already, I think that’s a solid enough reason to start writing your next blog on YKA.

But before that, here are some blogs on YKA by folks like you that stood out for me (they’re SO good). From a perspective on Sidhu Moosewala’s songs, the abusive nature of online gaming to a doctor’s take on female pleasure!

  1. Shantanu's How An Out-of-Work Teacher Landed Up On A Sex Work App
     
  2. Ink-Lab's Was Sidhu Moose Wala Truly A Hero Of The Masses Like The Leftists Claim?
     
  3. Abha's How I Found Out Online Gaming Is An Ominous Combo Of Sex, Scams, Abuse
     
  4. Sahil's For Those Of Us Who Aren’t Out, ‘Heartstopper’ Helps Us Feel Queer Joy
     
  5. Dr. Pratiksha's “Our Cute, Little Clit Has Been Ignored For Centuries”

I hope I get to read your blog soon. Do send it to me for I'd love to read it.

Oh, on a side note, drop me a link to what you're listening to these days and help me curate a playlist for the YKA team? We definitely need a fresh one 😅

Hoping to hear back from you soon - with your blog and your favourite song,
 
Anshul, Youth Ki Awaaz

Click here to unsubscribe if you do not wish to hear from us anymore. We'll miss you, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment