Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

Online education courses for class 9 / 10 students at Vadia School

 https://www.thegoodtrade.com/features/online-education-websites


Chintan,

Pl discuss this with Dinesh Kaka and Saumil ( I do not have their email addresses)

A few days back, I had requested Dinesh Kaka to propose some programs ( like scholarship or medals ) for our children

Towards this, I would send Rs 10 lakh as a corpus , from whose interest , this could be funded

Yesterday, he talked about giving free breakfast to 200 kids, once a week

Although this is a very good idea , I am thinking in terms of something that would " empower " these kids and prepare them for a better future career

Could we possibly enable school to buy 20 Tablets , ( Rs 50, 000 each ) , using which they can ( under teacher supervision), access courses offered by various online education portals ?

I believe there are many portal which offer Free courses

Take a look at some Govt portal such as SWAYAM

Pl let me know your views after discussion

I am assuming that, in our school, we have some teachers who are technology prone and will be able to guide the students

Batuk kaka

Get Outlook for iOS

No comments:

Post a Comment