Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 8 October 2023

FW: MANY THANKS

 Dear Kirti – Pankaj,

 

Many thanks for your visit to my home yesterday and for all that wonderful time we spent together

 

I am also grateful to you – and your WhatsApp group colleagues – for those very kind words for me , which, I have taken the liberty to upload on my website at :

 

https://hcplntstory.blogspot.com/2022/11/kirti-mistry-reporting-to-his-whataapp.html

 

In this section ( L&T Story ), you will find many past incidences contributed by our L&T colleagues

 

And then there is an entire section devoted to “ Letters to L&T Employees “ , which you can read at :

 

https://latterstolntemployee.blogspot.com/2013/07/indian-method.html

 

These 173 letters are also available at :

 

Letters to L&T Employees: Communicating for Productivity Kindle Edition

Feel free to forward this e-mail to any other L&T-ite, who you think might be interested

 

Let us remain in touch

 

Regards,

 

Hcp

 

PS :

 

Should you want to receive my blogs ( whenever I publish a new one and send to our Cabinet Ministers ) , then let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment