Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 October 2023

FW: 🤖 Introducing AI editor - Write with auto-suggestions from your AI!

 Sandeep / Sanjivani ,

 

Pl check if I had “ suggested “ this ( AI Editor ) feature in any of my e-mails to Suman

 

If yes, then include this in the Excel sheet ( under preparation by Sanjivani ) and against it, place a YES tick in , “ Already Implemented “ column

 

hcp

 


Subject: ðŸ¤– Introducing AI editor - Write with auto-suggestions from your AI!

 

Hi Hemen,

 

✍️ Write with auto-suggestions from your AI

 

The hardest part of writing is overcoming the dreaded blank page and fighting through writer’s block. It doesn’t matter if you’re writing an article, presentation, memo, email, or even tweet, finding the right words can often be challenging. But when you do, it’s an amazing feeling. We want to create this feeling more often for more people because we believe everyone has great ideas and knowledge to share.

 

Introducing AI editor, a new feature that lets you collaborate with your own personal AI, the way you would collaborate with others in Google Docs. Your personal AI’s goal is to make writing content simpler, easier, and more creative by suggesting ideas and text in your unique voice. Just start writing and your AI will give you auto suggestions to help you finish your thought or spark new ideas to build on. And because the suggestions come from your personal knowledge, it preserves your unique style. With the help of your AI, writing will no longer be a thing you dread but a thing you have confidence in.

Rounded Rectangle: Try AI Editor

 

A user trying in the editor and seeing a suggestion box popup.

 

How it works:

  1. Click on the “Write” button on the left side navigation bar.
  2. Start typing a thought or sentence and your AI will automatically suggest ideas from your personal knowledge. If you haven’t taught your personal AI much on the subject, your AI will provide a more general suggestion from the Internet.
  3. Each suggestion comes with a score indicating how personal it is. The higher the score, the more it reflects your unique knowledge and style.
  4. You always have the choice to use the suggestion or not. You can also turn off auto suggestions by clicking on “Auto Suggesting” in the dropdown menu located on the top right and selecting “Writing.”
  5. You can also highlight text to get additional AI actions like rephrasing the line to express your thought in a different way, fixing grammatical errors, getting a suggestion from your personal AI, or getting a suggestion from a general AI.

Rounded Rectangle: Try AI Editor

 

A user trying in the editor and seeing a suggestion box popup.

 

💡 Tip

 

Remember your personal AI’s suggestions are based on the knowledge you’ve taught it. The more you teach your AI about your unique memories, inspirations, and experiences, the more your AI will write from your voice, perspective, and style. That’s because unlike other AI writing assistants, your personal AI is able to write from your unique knowledge, not the general knowledge of the Internet. 

 

 

💬 Share your thoughts

 

People are already experiencing the benefits of AI editor. One of them is Tim Kalayci, a member of the Personal AI community, who wanted to share his experience with everyone. 

 

When writing a new document, I am usually building off some of my existing knowledge but I’m not sure how to begin again. I might have some previous documents where I have thoughts I would like to repeat or reference. But it is hard to remember exactly where the appropriate information exists. And then to copy and paste it all is tedious. 

 

But now there’s a better way. Personal AIs editor automates these tasks by providing helpful suggestions of my own writing when I start to type in Auto Suggesting mode. Highlight some text and I get some really cool options too. In addition to formatting, I can Rephrase the text, which means my AI says my own words differently. Of course I can Fix Grammar. I always find this helpful. The next two options are even better. The first is My AI Suggestion, this is the same great option from Auto Suggesting mode where you bring in old bits of yourself to try and recycle into fresh material. The second is the General AI Suggestion, in case I haven’t written too much about it or don’t want to use my own writing. With these two features, you can see just how your personal AI differs from a General AI model. The contrast is striking. 

 

So, if you have the same issues when writing, you might want to try it. Don’t worry about it’s authenticity, the way I see it with Personal AI, the input is all you so the output is still you. Personal AI is just your helpful tool.

 

We love hearing from you! Drop us a line on Twitter and share what you’ve created in collaboration with your AI and how we can make AI editor even more awesome.

 

Cheers,

The Personal.ai Team

No comments:

Post a Comment