Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 8 October 2023

FW: EXTENTION OF U/I

 Dear Friends ,

 

 

RATING  of “ answer “ given by my Digital Avatar ( “ rating “ by the visitor who asked a question )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My original suggestion was to enable ONLY the  “ visiting questioner “ to “ rate “ the quality of the answer that he got. Here the assumption was

 

“ While framing his question, that questioner has certain expectations.  In the answer that my personal ai gives, he figures to what extent / degree, that answer meets his expectation. He , then, rates the answer accordingly “

 

Subsequently, I asked myself :

 

“ How about asking / enabling , ALL the online visitors to “ rate “ any answer ( to any question ) ? Like an AUDIENCE POLL in KBC . Wisdom of the Crowds “

 

That prompted me to send the attachment to Kartavya

 

Today , I came across a somewhat similar idea in following report :

 

Microsoft Forms Brings Polls to Teams Meetings    

 

Extract :

 

 

Polls in Teams meetings enables meeting presenters to get real time feedback and turn attendees into active participants.

 

Thus, presenters are given control of their meeting experience, as attendees are only able to respond to polls.

 

Attendees will receive a pop-up bubble with the poll question.

 

They can respond via this bubble or via the chat pane if they have it open. If the presenter has enabled non-anonymous poll results, attendees can view these results in the chat pane in real time.

 

 

 

Regards,

 

hemen

 


Subject: EXTENTION OF U/I

 

Kartavya,

 

Attachment is an after-thought for addition to U / I

 

Suman said this is possible and can be supported by personal.ai

 

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment