Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 October 2023

FW: Blogger API: Using the API | Google Developers

 Manish,

 

Pl forward this to Kajol .

 

Before meeting you tomorrow, she should carefully study what kind of API blogger platform permits

 

Would blogger permit hosting that template on www.hemenparekh.in , which Sandeep will create tomorrow ?

 

If not , would we need to host that template ( landing page ) on our own sever or on Google Cloud service ?

 

If so , would we need a different URL / Site name ( for that one page site ) , such as : www.TalkToHemen.com ?

 

hcp

 

From: Vishesh Parekh [mailto:sterincome@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 October 2022 18:07
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Blogger API: Using the API  |  Google Developers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment