Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 October 2023

Advances in Holograms

 Hello,. Divij


In today's Times Techies, just read your views on huge benefits that businesses can derive by using Holographic images for connecting with customers

You have rightly pointed out that this will rewrite rules of Digital Marketing

But there is a distinct possibility that Holograms - especially the 3D Volumetric Holograms - would someday soon - explode into consumer entertainment industry

IKIN Inc of USA is leading this innovation

About 10 days back , on this subject, I had a long video call with Joe Ward, founder of Ikin 

Regards,

Hemen Parekh

Hcp@RecruitGuru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment