Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 February 2016

RE: START UP / STAND UP ACTION PLAN


Dear Sunil,

My apologies for annoying you

I am removing your email ID from my mail list

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Sunil Kanwar [mailto:sunil_kanwar@econdse.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2016 10:31 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: START UP / STAND UP ACTION PLAN

IDIOT, do NOT send these unsolicited emails.

On 6 February 2016 at 09:42, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear

Business Leaders / Economists / Editors / TV Anchors :

My apologies if this unsolicited message looks like spam - in which case , just hit the UNSUBSCRIBE link below

But , before doing so , consider this


Each one of you have considerable influence over the Government officers in charge of framing policies

As leading " Opinion Makers " , your contribution in Transforming India , is invaluable

If you believe that my suggestions detailed below , merits consideration , then I request you to support it in whatever way you feel appropriate

One of which could be , forwarding it to your employees / contacts  !


With regards,




hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








--
Sunil Kanwar
Professor
Department of Economics
Delhi School of Economics
University of Delhi, Delhi 110007
India
Tel; 91-11-27667005 (ext. 146)
Fax: 91-11-27667159

No comments:

Post a Comment