Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 February 2016

FW: DESTINY CANNOT BE DENIED !


Dear Dinesh :

Just got this mail ID from Shriya

Resending my earlier mail

I hope , it reaches you this time

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:42 PM
To: 'dinesh.goel@aasaanjobs.com'
Cc: 'sales@aasaanjobs.com'; 'media@aasaanjobs.com'
Subject: DESTINY CANNOT BE DENIED !

Dear Dinesh ,


In yesterday's Eco Times , I came across a news report ( Rs 35 crore from Investors ? ) about aasaanjobs , which quotes you :

"  We're looking to build our technology platform further ...... "

Report says , aasaanjobs , competes with Babajobs / Naukri etc

Instead of merely competing , how would you like to make them " Obsolete "  ?


I can help you do just that , having


>   launched 3pJobs.com on 14 Nov 1997 ( 11 months before Google got launched officially - but 6 months after Naukri )

>  also launched ( and now de-hosted ) , RecruitGuru.com / World-Wide-Jobs.com / GlobalRecruiter.net / IndiaRecruiter.net

>  currently struggling to maintain www.CustomizeResume.com / www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

If this offer ( without any obligation ) interests you , then spare a few minutes to read the attachment , containing my emails to Mr Sreedhar - MD , TMI Corp ( Hyderabad ) , who was similarly interested and spent 2 full days in my office ( along with two of his managers ) , some 3 years ago

Also look up following in the " Report " section of my site....www.hemenparekh.in  :




You may also want to download and try out my tool :


If you need any clarifications , feel free to phone ( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

Or just shout ! ( I live on Military Road , Marol )







hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment