Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 26 February 2016

FW: Powerline Adaptor


May be this can work at Indrayani if it will have ONE meter for two floors

You may consider bringing a pair from Italy , if it can work on220 V

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Sachin Olkar [mailto:systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 2:37 PM
To: Hemen Parekh; Mekhola Ganguly
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in; Nirmit Parekh
Subject: RE: Powerline Adaptor

Dear Sir,

I called just now TP-LINK helpdesk. As per them this power adapter works only if single electric meter, on different electric meter it doesn’t work. As per them this device is not yet available in India.
Warm Regards,

Sachin Olkar

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 25 February 2016 PM 05:13
To: Sachin Olkar <systemadmin@3pconsultants.co.in>; Mekhola Ganguly <mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in>
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in; nirmit@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Powerline Adaptor

Sachin ,

Pl read these






hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment