Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 February 2016

ALLOW ME TO HELP


Dear  Entrepreneur :


I believe your Start Up concerns itself with " Jobs / Employment / Career "  ( Online Recruitment / Training )

I could help you with concept / design / logic / User Interfaces / write ups etc , for launching following web sites :





If interested , feel free to write / phone

My offer for help involves no obligation !


hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS :
You may get some idea of my past efforts in this field from :
+  now de-hosted :
#   RecruitGuru.com
#   World-Wide-Jobs.com
#   GlobalRecruiter.net
#   IndiaRecruiter.net
And , you may want to download ( free ) and try out ,   RESUME   RATER



No comments:

Post a Comment