Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 14 February 2016

RE: FW: DATA-MINING OF 5 MILLION JOB ADVTS


Dear Deepak ,


Thanks for going thru the document and responding

I understand and appreciate your position

Exactly 26 years ago , on this very day ( 14 Feb 1990 ) , I launched 3P CONSULTANTS , with Rs 3000/- of my own savings ( from 30 years of working with L&T ) - and never borrowed one rupee from anyone !

But , can data-mining of these job advts , really succeed in " predicting " what I envisaged in my document ?

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08



From: Deepak Vinchhi [mailto:deepak.vinchhi@juliacomputing.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:24 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: FW: DATA-MINING OF 5 MILLION JOB ADVTS

Hello Hemen,

I have gone through your document. We are a boot strapped
company and not funded by any investor. We are happy to take
up a project on cost basis but not free. Thanks a lot and all the best !



----
Deepak Vinchhi,
Co-Founder,
Julia Computing, Inc.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 7:07 PM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Mail sent to Deepak could not get delivered  !

Pl forward this to him

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:03 PM
To: 'deepak@juliacomputing.com'
Cc: 'viral@juliacomputing.com'
Subject: DATA-MINING OF 5 MILLION JOB ADVTS

Dear  Deepak :


I write to you as suggested by Viral Shah ( thru Linkedin )

Some 2.5 years back , I had tried to get Ms Rohini Damahe ( Lecturer - L&T  Institute of Technology ) , to take up a DATA  MINING project for her MS studies . But this did not work out

I wonder if Julia Computing would want to do this - as a Service to the Nation

What I have in mind , is explained in the attachment

Feel free to write / phone for any clarifications

with regards,



hemen  parekh

www.hemenparekh.in > Blogs > Towards a National Job Portal
                              > Reports > www.ResumesExchange.com

Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "info" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to info+unsubscribe@juliacomputing.com.
To post to this group, send email to info@juliacomputing.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/juliacomputing.com/d/msgid/info/0bf7274279d4d264b7aad5509e74c93d%40mail.gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment