Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 February 2016

FW: Updated Excel File


Shri G V  Sanjay Reddy

Vice Chairman ,  GVK CSIA


--------------------------------

Dear Shri  Reddy,


For thousands of Foreign Delegates arriving in Mumbai today , to attend " Make in India Week " , their reception at CSIA will be  their first - and lasting - impression of India's  ,


And YOU have the opportunity to make a decided difference in this FIRST impression !

By handing over to each arriving Foreign Delegate , a beautiful spiral bound folder , containing print outs of ATTACHMENTS to this mail

At the end of their visit , they may want to enter into some kind of collaboration with suitable Indian Partner Company

That would require sending out a Message (  We are interested in talking to you ) , to Indian Companies , shortlisted as per Industry Sector / City location

The Folder that you hand-over , will enable them to do just that  !

And they will never forget their " Welcome to CSIA "  !


with regards,

hemen  parekh
Marol , Mumbai , India

( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment