Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 7 November 2015

HOW TO SPEED UP PROJECTS


Dear Amitabh ,


Speedy implementation of Infrastructure - and Manufacturing - projects , is of vital importance

Having managed the DHOLERA smart-city project , no one knows this better than yourself

My attached CONCEPT NOTE on Project Development System ( PRODEVSYS ) , written some 11 years ago ( 2004 ) , suggests a possible solution to such speedy implementation

Feel free to forward it to others in the Government , if you think they might benefit

with regards,

hemen  /  0 - 98,67,55,08.08

No comments:

Post a Comment