Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 November 2013

RE: Updated portfolio & recommended changes


Salil

Many thanks

I will talk to Divyesh on monday when we re-open

hcp

From: salil kothari [mailto:salilkothari@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 3:45 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; hcparekh@recruitguru.com
Cc: vishesh@incomegroup.in; Divyesh Shah
Subject: Updated portfolio & recommended changes

Dear Hemendra sir,

As per the telephonic conversation with you and looking at our current portfolio.

Would suggest to switch your MIP (Monthly Income plan )portfolio to fixed return FMP.
-- As MIP has 80-85% debt and 15-20% equity component.
-- As FMP has 100% debt 

At the time of investment we had suggested MIP to invest in as fixed return where giving return of 8%+ tax free return but now fixed return fund would be giving 9.5%+ taxfree return and with out volatility of equity market. And also currently equity market have moved up sharply to take that benefit suggesting to exit MIP.

Any further query do let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Salil Kothari
M.B.A., CII, CFPCM, CWMTM
CYCLO INVESTMENTS
Tel: 25009933 / 34 / 35
Mob: +91 9819098181

No comments:

Post a Comment