Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 November 2013

FW: Delhi Candidate Email ID Database


Dear  Shashi,


Attached find email IDs of Delhi-based jobseekers

These are , either fresh graduates or professionals with 2/3 years of experience

You may want to email to them , your message , encouraging them to come out and vote for AAP , on 4th Dec

Or ,

you may want to Email to them , my today's blog ,  "  Misleading  will  Misfire  "

Please , do not reveal to ANYONE , how you managed this database

regards

hemen



( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

Mumbai

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:37 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Delhi Candidate Email ID Database

Dear Sir,

Attached find from our candidate database email ID’s of  5,79,892  no records.

Regards,
Kailas Patil


No comments:

Post a Comment