Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 30 November 2013

FW: Chamber of Commerce


Nitin,



I tried to reach you yesterday but could not

Even Rahul could not be reached - hence I sent you an SMS , to inquire about uploading of " View Demo " page

If not already done , I hope this will get done today

Pl hone me

I hope , by now , you must have drawn up a " Take-over Plan " from Rahul

Pl advise me when you expect the balance development work to get over - and the launch date

Attached find , a " Country-wise " Summary of 26,000 Chambers of Commerce , details of which , Kailas has sent to you earlier

After looking at this Summary , I realized that USA has , as many as 13,000 Chambers !

I don't think we can show , all of these , in ONE / SINGLE drop-list , in " Blast Message - Chambers " page  !

Some other countries too , have a fairly large number of Chambers

I hope , you will come up with a solution

hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2013 4:29 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: Chamber of Commerce

PFA.


Regards,
Kailas Patil

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: 28 November 2013 PM 02:08
To: Kailas Patil
Subject: RE: Chamber of Commerce

Kailas

Can you pl ask Tushar to compile from this a statement , listing :



Srl No.......... Name of Country........... No of Cities covered



Then email to me / Shuklendu  /  Nitin


hcp

From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:33 AM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Chamber of Commerce

Dear Nitin,

Please find the attached file


Thanks & Best Wishes,


Kailas Patil
                                                          
Network Administrator

Direct   -  +91 22 6707 0347
Mobile  -  +91 99200 66989
 
Mumbai : New Delhi : Pune




Member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants   
  
        

THREE P CONSULTANTS PVT. LTD.

301, Hyde Park, Saki-Vihar Road, Saki Naka,
Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 072, INDIA

Board      - +91 22 6707 0303
Mail         -
kailas@3pconsultants.co.in
Website  -
www.3pconsultants.co.in
Excellence In Retained Executive Search Consulting Since 1990














 



No comments:

Post a Comment