Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 November 2013

Campus Cocktail 18 Nov 2013


Dear Apoorva,


It felt nice to read ,  in today's Hindustan Times ,  your article,

City engineering students design creative , useful apps "

Amongst the apps you mention , is  "  My Jobs " , listed as ,

" an app created by an engineering student from Mumbai .......... "

The facts are as follows :

>     I created this app

>     I am from Mumbai

>    I am an engineer


You may even call me , a " Student " , in the sense that I continue to " learn " new things , although NOT attending any college , at the moment

I am 80+ old , owner of a one-man firm , RecruitGuru  !

But you are right when you say , Datawind ( makers of Aakash Tablets ) , picked my App in their competition  !

See ,



You can find full description of " My Jobs " on my web site ,


You can download it from my web site or from Google Play

For want of sufficient publicity , it has not really picked-up

If you have any questions , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

Regards,

hemen parekh

Marol , Mumbai






No comments:

Post a Comment