Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 27 December 2010

RE: Justdial in Association with Recruit Guru (Mumbai)


Dear Clency

Thank you for your email offering subscription based service of JustDial.

I am happy re your confirmation that, in case I accept your offer, you will place on my page, 2 URLs hyperlinks to my 2 websites.

But I think, our “ association “ should go way beyond mere subscription service. There is, in fact, ample opportunity to synergize the domain-expertise of JustDial and   www.CustomizeResume.com   for mutual advantage.

Here is how :

Apart from providing searches for Companies / Products-Services, thru your search bar, you also have subject-specific searches for Movies / Restaurants / Hotels / Reverse Auction / Resellers / JD Trends / Cricket.

Why not for “ Jobs “ ?

No doubt you are aware that approx. 70 % of the 80 million internet users in India use internet for searching JOBS.

Wouldn’t they love to receive JOB-ALERT SMS on their mobiles ?

And be able to “ Apply “ against any of those job-alerts, directly from their mobiles, without having to connect to internet / login / surf dozens of job portals ?

In your mail you say :

“ JustDial’s local search via SMS makes information available at fingertips to all mobile users across 240 cities in India

Please check-out on  www.CustomizeResume.com , how we are delivering SMS based job-alerts to our registered jobseekers ( FREE ), in Premier Partnership with HP Lab India’s  www.SiteOnMobile.com

We can do the same for users of JustDial.

Can we get together for further discussions ?

Feel free to phone me on ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08

With regards

Hemen  Parekh

Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth





-----Original Message-----
From: Clency Nadar [mailto:clencynadar@justdial.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:51 AM
To: hcp@globalrecruiter.net; hcp@recruitguru.com; clencynadar@justdial.com
Subject: Justdial in Association with Recruit Guru (Mumbai)

Dear Mr Hemen Parekh(Chairman),
Thank you for your interest in Just Dial Private Limited.
We are attaching herewith the Proposal for your persual.
Hope to have a long and fruitful business relation with you.

Thanking you,
Just Dial Private Limited
Clency Nadar

No comments:

Post a Comment