Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 December 2010

FW: Resumine


Dear Vikram

Thank you for agreeing to visit us on Friday morning.

I have informed Abhinandan re same and if required, we would be able to consult him on phone.

As requested by him, Reena is today enabling RDC on our local server and emailing the password to Abhi so that today afternoon he may login and check-out.

If you wish, Abhi’s phone no is 0-88888,28670

In case you too wish to access our local server before Friday, just phone Reena on 67070303 and she will do the needful.

Regards

hcp




From: Abhinandan K [mailto:abhi_dba@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 10:18 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Resumine

Hello Sir,

I spoke to Kartavya yesterday night. He also agreed to my opinion that unless we get the master database (which I had explained to Alex too on my last visit) little can be done. In any circumstances, Vikram is our best bet.

Having said this, when I spoke to Alex yesterday, he told me that he has retrieved a database called 'RESUMINE'. I would appreciate if he can send me the following details of the database. I am not sure but I think this is the database that we were talkging about.

- List of Tables
- List of views
- List of procedures
 
Following commanda will help Alex to quicky get the above information. The commanda need to be run on the RESUMINE database. Suggest him to create EXCEL file and send it to me asap. I will be working for another 3 hours before going to bed.

SELECT name as 'Table Name' FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE xtype = 'U' order by name;
SELECT name as 'View Name' FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE xtype = 'V' order by name;
SELECT name as 'Procedure Name' FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE xtype = 'P' order by name;
SELECT name as 'Trigger Name' FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE xtype = 'TR' order by name;
SELECT name as 'Function Name' FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE xtype = 'FN' order by name;


Thanks & regards,

Abhinandan Khatawane
(Cell) +91 - 88888 28670
abhi_dba@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment