Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 28 December 2010

42 Million subscribers for your website


Dear Sir

On 17th inst you acknowledged my feedback sent thru your online feedback form.

In my feedback, I had offered to deliver “ Job Alert on Mobile – JAM “ to jobseekers in rural areas thru iCode.

I request you to visit my job-portal   www.CustomizeResume.com   to see how JAM works.

We are already offering this service  free-of-cost  to our registered jobseekers.

JAM service has been launched as a Premier Partner of  HP Labs – India  thru their website  www.SiteOnMobile.com

In this context, I wish to draw your attention to following news item that appeared in Free Press Journal on 21st April 2006 :

“ Now, matrimonial services through 700 post offices “

It talks of a tie-up between Department of Posts and BharatMatrimony.com , “ under which, the portal will provide registration and membership services through the head post offices across the country. The friendly post office will now sell membership scratch cards and registration forms for the portal “.

I wish to emphasize that our Job Alert service is absolutely free, unlike the “ paid “ service of BharatMatrimony.

I believe offering such a free service thru YOUR OWN PORTAL will make it extremely popular amongst rural jobseekers.

Apart from this, you could also think of tying-up with 900 + State Employment Exchanges where more than 42 million unemployed young men and women have registered.

If your portal offers them free job-alerts on their mobiles – and ability to apply against any job directly from their mobile, without need to connect to internet – then you could get all these jobseekers to REGISTER on your website !

That would make iCodecity.com bigger than Naukri / Monster and Timesjobs combined !

If my proposal interests you, please feel free to phone me on ( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

I will be happy to come and meet you.

With regards

Hemen  Parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth









No comments:

Post a Comment