Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 December 2010

 Essays / Term Papers / Assignments


Teachers are all-too human !

In Nov.2010, I reported re: Australian students outsourcing to teachers overseas,

Ø     Essays / Term Papers / Assignments

at $ 2 per piece – and without local teachers losing jobs.

Now, it is the turn of these teachers to outsource the preparation of their own “ lesson – plans “ to a company that supplies such plans !

Ramgopal Vallath, CEO of this company says,

“ We’ve created over 8,000 lesson-plans across all subjects for Nursery to Seventh Standard, and it reaches 450 schools across India.”

Stany Pinto, trustee of Holy Family group of schools ( Mumbai ) says,

“ Preparation of lesson-plans is a very time-consuming affair. Not all teachers have the time and energy to go back home and work on it. Having readymade plans helps in organizing lessons better.”

I suspect this trend is bound to accelerate till someone comes-up with the idea of

Ø     Eliminating the intermediaries ( viz: Teachers/Students)

Ø     Letting the “ Assignment Writers “ deal directly with the “ Lesson-Plan Creators “ !

With regards

hemen  Parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth

  


No comments:

Post a Comment